måndag, november 12, 2012

 

Från Dharenso till David

Kort till David Ure via facebook

Från Dharenso till David:

David,
Thank you for your big heart and all your love that
you give to me and people all around the world.

I am glad that you make your choice to go to your
home country and keep on transforming the world from your home.

Thank you that you said yes to stay in London,
when you got that question about 20 years ago,
and stayed for a long time and did a huge difference
for London, Europe and the World.

I also declare that I personally don't are going to miss you,
because you will always be in my heart no matter where in the world you are.

Thank you Thank you Thank you

With Love, Passion and Joy
Your friend Dharenso
who did my third Landmark Forum (together with my wife)
with you as a Leader in London February 2012.

Comments: Skicka en kommentar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?