fredag, juli 10, 2009

 

European NVC Summer Festival 2009 at Ängsbacka, Sweden - 9-16 August 2009

I am excited and looking forward to - for me - the first festival in the
NVC-context. The choice of Ängsbacka makes me happy. Already when I get
there for the first time, I felt that This is my home. I have since then,
been there at different festivals and enjoy it lik a fish in the water. For
me it is very exiting that we now are taking a NVC-festival to that lovely
place in form of an Open Space.

I like to work with spiritual and personal growth and have big experience of
different programs in the area.

I have now with NVC even get access to a language of life, there I am
learning to express feelings, needs and observations; and giving and get
compassion, that makes life more wonderful to live.

When I am not at festivals I am working with electrical installations,
calculations and tender and also getting my everyday dose of meditations in
different ways: Yoga, Qi-gong and Do the Dishes. I live together with my
lovely Bozenna at Södermalm, Stockholm.

I looking forward to meet You, that I maybe haven´t met before and to meet
all friends that I already have met.

See you at Ängsbacka in August!

Welcome Home!

Dharenso Sahlinas
the Big Heart


Comments: Skicka en kommentar

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?